- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. to ship an order) or to enhance your visit while on our web site.
CHECKOUT PROCESS (ORDERS)
When you shop Behind the Designs, you can shop with confidence! We do request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as name, shipping address, email) and then financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date), through PayPal. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order(s). If we have problems processing your order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
All orders are processed through a secure gateway using PayPal Services (www.paypal.com). You do not need a PayPal account to process your credit card order. However, if you do choose to create a PayPal account, PayPal may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you wish to link to your PayPal account or when you use PayPal Services.
- Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or national ID number.
To learn how PayPal:
- Uses the personal information they collect;
- Protects and stores personal information;
- Shares personal information with other PayPal users;
- Shares personal information with other third parties;
EMAIL AND COMMUNICATIONS
As a customer, there are instances where I will need to contact you with questions on your order or similar instances. You will also receive an email receipt from PayPal after you have checked out. When your order ships out, you will receive an email notification of shipment.
You may subscribe to receive, via email or RSS Feed, a short email / feed notice when I have made a blog posting. Under both circumstances, you have the ability to unsubscribe at any time through the link included with each email / feed notice received.
We do use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Please read our Disclosure Policy for more details.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
SURVEYS and CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code and age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
This policy was updated September 30, 2016.